| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lille in April is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Lille are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:42 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 13:46.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lille April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lille, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lille:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- London, England, Uk - 259.1 kms (161 miles) WNW
- Manston, Uk - 151 kms (93.8 miles) NW
- Ostende, Belgium - 75.2 kms (46.8 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 242 kms (150.4 miles) WNW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 229.4 kms (142.6 miles) W
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) SSW
- Paris, France - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) SSW