| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lille in December is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow periodically. Only 54mm (2.1in) of H2O is dumped across on average 17 days.
- The blue above Lille is dismal with on average just 1:15 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:58 long and the longest day is 8:17 long with an average length of 8:04.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16% of daylight hours and cloudy 84% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lille December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lille, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lille:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- London, England, Uk - 259.1 kms (161 miles) WNW
- Manston, Uk - 151 kms (93.8 miles) NW
- Ostende, Belgium - 75.2 kms (46.8 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 242 kms (150.4 miles) WNW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 229.4 kms (142.6 miles) W
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) SSW
- Paris, France - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) SSW