| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lille in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O precipitates across on average 13 days.
- In July the skies in Lille are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:27 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:22 long and the longest day is 16:23 long with an average length of 15:58.
- There are approximately 9:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lille July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lille, France
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lille:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- London, England, Uk - 259.1 kms (161 miles) WNW
- Manston, Uk - 151 kms (93.8 miles) NW
- Ostende, Belgium - 75.2 kms (46.8 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 242 kms (150.4 miles) WNW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 229.4 kms (142.6 miles) W
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) SSW
- Paris, France - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) SSW