| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lille in November is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 60mm (2.4in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 16 days.
- In November the heavens above Lille are really dreary having an average of just 1:38 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:19 long and the longest day is 9:39 long with an average length of 8:55.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lille November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lille, France
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lille:
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- London, England, Uk - 259.1 kms (161 miles) WNW
- Manston, Uk - 151 kms (93.8 miles) NW
- Ostende, Belgium - 75.2 kms (46.8 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 242 kms (150.4 miles) WNW
- Brighton, England, Uk - 229.4 kms (142.6 miles) W
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) SSW
- Paris, France - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) SSW